AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: last post 2.26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

biffbaffboff

Weeb's you were right about the forums being dead.I cant remember ever seeing gen dis being dead for 20+mins.Whats going on?

shadowlinger

remember me biff? Smirk welcome back i think.
No one post any interesting topic. Less Player... Not as many major game event as before.

By the way, Biff, welcome back!

biffbaffboff

I remember most of you,although some i'd rather forget.How things?Man whats happened to the forums?Whats going on?

Loki get on here and have a chat,liven things up a bit.
Loki is gone. We got one Loki follower here tho, mtn.

If anyone can get Loki or W00k back in the game, that would be quite interesting.

biffbaffboff

Just when I thought querty was a nub cake,where is he now! Someone turn into a querty and liven these forums up.This is the heart and sole of the game.Its where all the drama comes from.Its what makes AL.Having a dead forums on AL is like putting one foot in the proverbial grave.Its a prelude to disaster.

Someone must hate someone.Get it posted and out in the open.
If I say I hate you will that liven things up? Redface
I hate you, Biff. Incentive to come back?

biffbaffboff

(2009.Jun.03 04:15 PM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]If I say I hate you will that liven things up? Redface

Its a start.But I couldnt hate you after you busted me!

But you could pick a fight with someone....ill back you up!
I'm in DD, girlie man. Hurry up, wash your butt-face and come down for a whoopin'.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's