AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: last post 2.26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
And that's why you brought your best weapons, best armor, and best skill to the fight and still lost?

Weak-sauce can't admit to being weak-sauce, I guess. lollol

biffbaffboff

care to post the pvp battle results for us 2?

Baring in mind for 20 of your wins I disarmed to help you level up...when winning against a better player was worth double the xp.Care to post them...
I see you still don't have much of a sense of humor.

biffbaffboff

Tommi,you know I have a soft spot for you XD
I don't have an attack listing for you, somehow..I do have a defense log, though.

RetiredJohnRambo 46 23 18 5 12 917 162

Won more than lost. Sad

Shadowjack

I vaguely remember some guy buy the name of JohnRambo. Great player, online alot, often self-proclaimed police man of AL. Think I was his referral too....hmmmm what happened to that guy?

You, sir, seem like a rabble rousing imposter! Oh, wait a minute maybe you ARE the same guySmile

Good to see you on brother.

biffbaffboff

(2009.Jun.03 04:49 PM)Shadowjack Wrote: [ -> ]I vaguely remember some guy buy the name of JohnRambo. Great player, online alot, often self-proclaimed police man of AL. Think I was his referral too....hmmmm what happened to that guy?

You, sir, seem like a rabble rousing imposter! Oh, wait a minute maybe you ARE the same guySmile

Good to see you on brother.

self-proclaimed police man of AL thats me XD

Now I am self-proclaimed rabble rousing degenerate XD

Weebay

(2009.Jun.03 04:49 PM)Shadowjack Wrote: [ -> ]self-proclaimed police man of AL.
hahhahhaa, how could we forget about that!

biffbaffboff

(2009.Jun.03 04:51 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.03 04:49 PM)Shadowjack Wrote: [ -> ]self-proclaimed police man of AL.
hahhahhaa, how could we forget about that!

That got me into trouble with w00k and Loki.Anyone care to find some of the old slagging matches me,mothball,loki and w00k would have?
wow...if Biff is back...i can hope Mud will be back again...and Loki...and w00k...and Pullo..and BigRod...and Chris...and Sarge...and SK....oups isn't retired....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's