AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I feel it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I think tomorrow will be a gymboree day!!
(2009.May.26 08:36 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]I think tomorrow will be a gymboree day!!

been in AL a while... best guess is friday... if not it will be the very last day of the month...

but my money is on friday
I will be SO HAPPY! Hugegrin
tomorrow like thursday would be perfect for me, but nothing ever is around here!
I like how it's assumed we have a gym day each month. I remember one month we pushed it back to the beginning of the next month (that month we technically had two) and I had some hate mail over it. Guess gymboree has become a staple. Smile
I wonder if some folks would continue to play without the gymboree day each month.
Yes I would.

Gymboreee, the day for people who won't stay

badmanbren

The only reason I come back was cos gymboree was once a month. If it ever changed I'd probablly hang myself from a tree outside.
Nice Bren!

My RL is totally fulfilling and lack of gym day would leave no void what so ever. Personally, go back to every few months like it used to be. Show these young lads what its like to walk up hill both ways to school in the snow, barefoot!

hourstogo

i agree with dingus
we should be earning it as a reward not taking it for granted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's