AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what do you train
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
on gymboree day? ive always wondered if i should take advantage of the day and train res because its so hard to train. Or if I should train one of the main stats for my weapon. Or just pick a stat I may be slacking in a bit.

Thoughts?
I train whatever I am usually training, either Strength or Dexterity.
What he said.

Training res may look better that day, but wichever stat you train gets a bonus.

What you can try and play with are trainers. If you are online for long period of times, stick with the guru trainer for hapiness loss being zeroed. However, if you're busy and can't be on every full nrg refresh, try and boost your train with other trainers, the most expensive one if you can.

See that day as a "Steal to eat" day, and put all your crime money on trainers. If you planned on making donations towards housing or endurance, now is the good time. Make the most out of that day.
res sucks arse and means nada....train your weapon stat imo
What we would need sometime is a 'Study Seminary"

All you can train skill day.
Preacher just said it all, that gets my vote.....
yup. im up for preachers recommendation as well.
(2009.Apr.29 06:29 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]What we would need sometime is a 'Study Seminary"

All you can train skill day.

That would be ridiculously unfair though. Imagine how much it would suck if you couldn't get on that day or could only get on enough to get a few extra. Suddenly, everyone is entire ranks ahead of you. I like the idea in practice, but I think it would be unfair.

Chymere

Even gymboree to an extent is unfair. More activity = better payout. Credit refresh = great payout. It's the founding principle of the game anyways.

Down with Gymboree Days! Stick it to the man! Eff the police! I want everyone to suck as much as I do!
(2009.Apr.29 07:33 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]Even gymboree to an extent is unfair. More activity = better payout. Credit refresh = great payout. It's the founding principle of the game anyways.

Down with Gymboree Days! Stick it to the man! Eff the police! I want everyone to suck as much as I do!

Only reason we have them is because everyone seems to like them. If players don't want them, we won't have them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's