AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what do you train
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Now is a good time to stop complaining guys...
first thank you for the gym day zen Smile
and 2nd i'm not sure what scared me more
your old avi the eye or this one Wink

Chymere

(2009.Apr.29 08:04 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.29 07:33 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]Even gymboree to an extent is unfair. More activity = better payout. Credit refresh = great payout. It's the founding principle of the game anyways.

Down with Gymboree Days! Stick it to the man! Eff the police! I want everyone to suck as much as I do!

Only reason we have them is because everyone seems to like them. If players don't want them, we won't have them.

Remind me to get one of those big bold flashing signs next time I'm at the sign store :

[Image: sarcasm_1.jpg]

catalyst

(2009.Apr.29 06:27 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]res sucks arse and means nada....train your weapon stat imo

just curious. do you say this because you are such a high level (and didn't train res much as a low level) or just in general for the game res sucks?
res sux!
blows huge chunks

Snyiper

4 SV Punisher...res

Thor

(2009.Apr.29 07:33 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]Even gymboree to an extent is unfair. More activity = better payout. Credit refresh = great payout. It's the founding principle of the game anyways.

Down with Gymboree Days! Stick it to the man! Eff the police! I want everyone to suck as much as I do!

There's no need for a gymboree day to have those advantage... any1 that plays 16 hours a day gets better results than those playing 2-3 hours... Same for credits.

Every1 gets the bonus on gymboree day, it doesn't change anything except we all get more dev points than usual.

He may be 4th Snyiper but it doesnt mean it aint his lowest stats Smile
(2009.Apr.29 09:11 PM)Snyiper Wrote: [ -> ]4 SV Punisher...res

Because he can....

Chymere

(2009.Apr.29 09:14 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]Every1 gets the bonus on gymboree day, it doesn't change anything except we all get more dev points than usual.

He may be 4th Snyiper but it doesnt mean it aint his lowest stats Smile

It was a joke! Sarcasm wrapped in irony wrapped in sardonic bacon dipped in derisive chocolate! Obviously if you can use credits to refresh on gymboree, you can also use them on every other day of the year!

Credits are unfair, they put poor people at a disadvantage! Activity is unfair, it puts narcoleptic people at a disadvantage! Arghhh nobody gets me... waaaah.

I'm just gonna smile, say thanks for the gymboree lololol and be pretty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's