AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 20-man gang Battle Royal!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Go Zhuy...Go Zhuy...WinkTwisted

-B-

ZhuSeth

(2009.Apr.24 10:55 AM)Canosoup Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, far from it. I'm extremely sleep deprived and a have hair trigger temper at the moment. Keep talking and I'll make sure you spend some quality in the hospital.

Oh my, now I'm scared.
Just an advice, never become a teacher. In real life you're not allowed to hit the youngsters everytime they outwit you.

Also, you do realise that by keeping me in hospital you only make me play less. Ain't gonna win anything nor make me shut up. Smile
not sure if PC wants in or not but I personally am in and will join any 20+man gang for the length of the war Twisted(i'm growing terribly bored)

ZhuSeth

Combatants Zhuy Canosoup
Level During Fight 24 27
Starting Health 1217 Healthy
Hits 7 13
Best Hit 200 253
Gang Points 0 0
Totals
Total Damage Received 1,505 842
Total Damage Resisted 211 110
Total Damage Taken 1,294 732

Damage Received Per Hit 115.77 120.29
Damage Resisted Per Hit 16.23 15.71
Actual Damage Taken Per Hit 99.54 104.57

I expected you to be stronger. You're only like what, 5 times older then me? Smile
Didn't think it was worth putting in my teeth and apparently it wasn't.

ZhuSeth

Don't tell me you had insecurities about winning.
But it's ok now, you're the man, you proved you can defeat little ones. Smile

Conrad, you're idea get more and more apealing.
If anything at least it's good at making new enemies. Smile
(2009.Apr.24 11:11 AM)ZhuSeth Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my, now I'm scared.
Just an advice, never become a teacher. In real life you're not allowed to hit the youngsters everytime they outwit you.

You outwitted no body Zhu. It also seems that since you got moved up to Diss your mouth has gotten hotter. Guess you think you have some big boys backing you up.
Cano and Zhuy....i hate this two f*&^%4 avatars....TwistedRolleyes

-B-

Pixelle

Heh, his mouth's always been on fire... gang or no gang, lmao

Oh yes... good idea. *applauds*

I dont see any gangs volunteering yet though. *frowns*
Awsome idea.

How does this differ from the one we were all supposed to have last year. I think like whoa was supposed to set it up...? Everyone was down for it but it just fizzeled out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's