AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Sym-Pak - Orange Up For Grabs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Err

I was checking out an issue for a player today, testing the new crime, and what do you know...I got a Sym-Pak - Orange! Now, I have no use for it and don't want to take away one from our players. So in order to fix this I have decided we can play a little game called Bust The Err. The rules are quite simple:

Sometime between now and 12pm (noon) server time I will be in jail for some random time selected by myself. The first person to successfully bust (bails do not count) will get the sym-pak.

Good luck!

ArmorOfGod

Man that sucked, I was the first to attempt but I hadn't the experience to bust you,,,like +500 min the most I've done is like 30 min

Err

Well that didn't take long Eek

Congrats to Tess [20641] who busted me within the first 5 seconds I think. Amazing.

Err

(2009.Apr.17 10:36 AM)ArmorOfGod Wrote: [ -> ]Man that sucked, I was the first to attempt but I hadn't the experience to bust you,,,like +500 min the most I've done is like 30 min

Sorry, couldn't make it so low that it was an automatic bust for some people. I thought 550 would give a few failures.
Thanks Err!

ArmorOfGod

No hard feelings,,,after that first contest I tried,,,I know how hard it is to win anything around here and the ppl who do are really really good are really really lucky, in either case they deserve it,,,,
WTG Tess!!
wtg tess.....
An SV juan? Bias.
(2009.Apr.17 11:11 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]An SV won? Bias.

Bias would be correct. Fix this atrocity. lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's