AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: competition idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not sure if it's been disused before but i thought of a PvP tournament
the tournament would be during 1 day in 1 district
level, gear, skills, implants(this can be discussed) and stats will not matter, everyone having an equal chance to win
the tournament would be held in indy and while in there you could only do "arena fights"(no other attacks being available). the fights would consume the normal amount of energy(zen can make a refresher and a non-refresher section so no one can whine about the big spenders running the competition or it can be done only as a non refresher). the active members in indy would than fight each other during the day and at the end zen could count the number of victories and the first 3 players would win the following
first prize a "C.A.L.F.F.belt"(Champion of AL fighting federation) and for 2nd and 3rd silver and bronze medals that would work like the charms
i know Zen has started recently to avoid giving ever lasting unique items but they are still an important part in the game
and in all honesty i think they are a good motivator.
yeah i voted yes(if i don't like my own idea who will) Wink
Love the Idea!
What's the point if nothing counts?

I mean, if everyone is equal, everyone is the same.
it would be kinda like the ghouls
i mean we all know that the top 10 players would own 95%of the AL population even only with Armored Vest and Tiffani Self-Defender so it would be a sure win for them
I know it could have been explained better but I'm still working on that Smile
that's why i used the forums. I'm hoping to get some feed back.
Sounds like fun
i'd rather the g2 / 499er tournament again.
I kinda like the idea. But I dont want a price for a prize. Wink

Maybe a different name for the belt? Not CALFF. Im not sure what other name to call it right now.

Maybe seperate levels? 1-10, 10-20, 20-30, ect??? IDK
(2009.Apr.14 07:10 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]i'd rather the g2 / 499er tournament again.

sorry but i wasn't around at that time so i have no idea what that was
(2009.Apr.14 07:17 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]I kinda like the idea. But I dont want a price for a prize. Wink

Maybe a different name for the belt? Not CALFF. Im not sure what other name to call it right now.

Maybe seperate levels? 1-10, 10-20, 20-30, ect??? IDK

my bad lol
and since it will be random there is really no point in making it separate by level
Zen could also give prizes for biggest damage(maybe a weapon) and for most resisted(maybe an armor)
Well, the fact that your contest is simple is something I like.

But, it could be part of a bigger thing. Like the AL Olympics.

Each gang gets a member to participate in one category:

-combat
-pickpocketing
-drinking
-crimes
-jail bust

Who'd get the gold medal?

Wich gang would be the winning one?

Chymere

(2009.Apr.14 07:58 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ](...)
-drinking
(...)
Which gang would be the winning one?

Top Beer Drinkers for St. Patricks Day 2009 Beerathon (Ordered by Blood Alcohol Content Max)
Rank User Best BAC Beer Streak Total Beers
1 ^V^ Behelit 0.668 17 517
2 ^V^ HAILSATANdelpot 0.655 17 272
3 ALFD ChiefEagle 0.623 17 316
4 }DIS{ Chade 0.614 24 57
5 ^V^ Tulip 0.602 17 660
6 ^V^ Preacher 0.571 15 1,289

Bottoms up, boys and girls.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's