AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: FREE MONEY!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Its my Birthday and I'll Die if I want to, Die if I want to, Die if I want to... But you will have to catch me First. Smirk

Thats right folks I'll be 2yrs old in AL tomorrow and I decided why not make it fun for everyone, so I'll be stripping and slowly re-arming myself with better weapons as the day goes on.

Due to some confusion the contest starts at 12am server Time which will be Friday 27th of March.

To ensure there is decent participation I will remain in Downtown Decatur where everyone can get at me.

Oh yeah there will be monetary prizes handed out!!

Thats right folks FREE MONEY!!

Here's how the day will pan out:

12am to 4am: Completely Nude done
4am to 8am: Combat Knife done
8am to 12pm: Peace Keeper done
12pm to 4pm: Shogunate
4pm to 8pm: Pistol/s
8pm to 12am: Shotty

This is also broken down further into level groups:

1 to 15
16 to 25
26 to 35
36 to 50

I will ask that when it is time for me to change over you please don't pop me if I stim out to do so...

Zen has kindly agreed to keep track of the fights for that day so I can hand out the money the next day.

Rules:
Any person may hit me as often as they wish (no I am not giving out a prize for most hits from one person.)

Zerks and hosps permitted but send stims* (P.S. They will be remembered Wink )

Category Prizes:

For levels 1 to 15 I will give $1000 for any hit they manage to land on me...

You will only receive a low cash prize for the FIRST win in each category. ($2000)

For any Crit you get on me per level group per time slot. ($2500)

Roses will be handed out to those who attack and Fail. =)

Grand Prizes:

The person who takes the most HP off me without my actually losing with win $25000.

The person who wins against me with the least amount of HP left will win $25000.

Highest Jail Time: $30000

Highest Hit landed during the Competition: $50000

ShadowKid

Guess what ill win oh yeah a big fat 0
sounds interesting

Chymere

Happy birthday Smile

DirkDanja

sounds suicidal
Now if I can just get Pun to kick her from the Gang!Evil
Due to some confusion the contest starts at 12am server Time which will be Friday 27th of March.

DirkDanja

call me crazy...but i just might cop a feel or 3 Winky
HAPPY BDay Howl!!!
and woohooo CONTEST
oh that reminds me! DW needed me to go to VS for a few days to help him with something... yeeeeaaah
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's