AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: the new axe..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Marlo

[Image: whambulance.gif]
The long bade user has been suffering from weak hideout attack. I guess this is a remedy for those who want something similar to longblade while keeping their skill intact.

redz28

nice trick marlo,,can you roll over and play dead too?
(2009.Mar.20 08:17 AM)redz28 Wrote: [ -> ]it may not be so easy to sell right now,,the market will flood with ion axes soon...they will be for rock bottom prices,,,i never asked for a pvp axe..i never asked for a axe at all,,i log on one day and boom,new weapons,,but no axe to be found...a new axe is finally released and it suffers from bad hideout damage,,,wtf kind of trade off is that? a weapon which requires,,more stats and end to use and it hits a hide out like a butter knife?

It is kind of odd for a long axe like that to hit for less damage against a hideout, seeing as it also takes two hands to wield. Should do more, if not equal, but that thing is meant for attacking people and slaughtering them, not taking down stone and metal buildings.
The new sword has not improved my hideout attacks at all, but i'm not complaining, you should be thankful Zen was kind enough to code some intermediate weapons for us mid-level players Rolleyes
(2009.Mar.19 01:23 PM)JohnnyB Wrote: [ -> ]is there any regular donator that uses an axe for main weapon?

i am also a regular Axe user and also a donator.. hello johnnyB

DirkDanja

hello Axe
good to see you return
Hello Dirk, thanks brutha. happy to be backSmile
hey man! nice to have you back!Wink
I donate and use axe. It's the only way to go.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's