AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: the new axe..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Um...Wasn't everyone asking for a PVP axe..? That's what you got.
i like the new axe so far Hugegrin
(2009.Mar.19 01:54 PM)JohnnyB Wrote: [ -> ]i think we are discussing the difference between the bardachi and the ionized axe.. we all know that the Ono is superior to both..

the new axe is still better than the ionized axe pvp weise
and as tommi mentioned everyone was asking for a pvp axe
now it bites in wars but rocks hard in pvp compared to the ionized axe
Ares Ionized Bardiche

1.) You are hit for 39 points of damage. You resist 38 for a total of 1 damage.
2.) You hit for 103 points of damage. **** resists 14 for a total of 89 damage.
3.) **** takes their best shot and misses.
4.) You hit for 409 points of damage. T**** resists 24 for a total of 385 damage.
5.) You hit for 318 points of damage. **** resists 5 for a total of 313 damage.
6.) You are hit for 125 points of damage. You resist 53 for a total of 72 damage.
7.) You are hit for 90 points of damage. You resist 37 for a total of 53 damage.
8.) You hit for 353 points of damage. T**** resists 6 for a total of 347 damage.
9.) You hit for 324 points of damage. **** resists 4 for a total of 320 damage.
You honorably defeat **** in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Broyles Inc. Ionized Axe

1.) You hit for 5 points of damage. **** resists 4 for a total of 1 damage.
2.) **** takes their best shot and misses.
3.) **** takes their best shot and misses.
4.) You hit for 140 points of damage. **** resists 8 for a total of 132 damage.
5.) You hit for 40 points of damage. **** resists 5 for a total of 35 damage.
6.) You are hit for 124 points of damage. You resist 34 for a total of 90 damage.
7.) You hit for 241 points of damage. **** resists 11 for a total of 230 damage.
8.) **** takes their best shot and misses.
9.) You hit for 73 points of damage. **** resists 7 for a total of 66 damage.
10.) **** takes their best shot and misses.
11.) You hit for 171 points of damage. **** resists 21 for a total of 150 damage.
12.) **** takes their best shot and misses.
13.) You take your best shot and miss.
14.) **** takes their best shot and misses.
15.) You are hit for 42 points of damage. You resist 41 for a total of 1 damage.
16.) You hit for 169 points of damage. **** resists 6 for a total of 163 damage.
17.) **** takes their best shot and misses.
18.) You take your best shot and miss.
19.) You take your best shot and miss.
20.) You are hit for 4 points of damage. You resist 3 for a total of 1 damage.
21.) You hit for 180 points of damage. **** resists 9 for a total of 171 damage.
22.) You are hit for 106 points of damage. You resist 58 for a total of 48 damage.
23.) You take your best shot and miss.
24.) **** takes their best shot and misses.
25.) You hit for 133 points of damage. **** resists 11 for a total of 122 damage.
26.) **** takes their best shot and misses.
27.) You hit for 187 points of damage. **** resists 18 for a total of 169 damage.
You honorably defeat **** in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.
(2009.Mar.19 05:46 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]and as tommi mentioned everyone was asking for a pvp axe

No, just you.
Unless personal mails were sent to Zen.

But I do love the new axe and think you people just need to suck it up.

Stick with the Ionized, that's it, if you're not happy. Or donate more and get the ono.

Getting 4 or 5 400->500 crits almost in a row (or high hits, wichever you want to name them) is good enough for me.
i'm pretty sure i wasn't the only person to ask for a pvp axe
specially since i wasn't one of the target "clients" due to my endurance
Don't want to start an argument,

but in the forums,

I've read every single thread about axe, axes, etc

and the only ever mention of pvp axe were made by you.

Just saying.
anyone using the Broyles Inc. Riot Axe??

im not unhappy with the bardiche.. it is definitely better than the ionized in pvp... but do you think it worth the extra cash?? (remember the hideout handicap)
Johnny, imo, yes.

I'd just keep an ionized on the side for wars.

Having no end req, it's quite an easy weapon to sell usually.

redz28

it may not be so easy to sell right now,,the market will flood with ion axes soon...they will be for rock bottom prices,,,i never asked for a pvp axe..i never asked for a axe at all,,i log on one day and boom,new weapons,,but no axe to be found...a new axe is finally released and it suffers from bad hideout damage,,,wtf kind of trade off is that? a weapon which requires,,more stats and end to use and it hits a hide out like a butter knife?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's