AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Roulette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

gerber

well everything in my technique is based on my style so idk?

badmanbren

There's techniques to roulette. Any technique you have (Unless you've found a flaw) is just as good as the other techniques. There's little technique, most luck. I've been doing weak in gambling latelly, lost close to 300k, after sending gerber 200k or so and recieving 164k in return I wasn't too happy. After loosing 300k I was pretty damn....well. Might have to stick to Gerber gambling for me, even if he's loosing atleast I have someone to blame... Twisted

ENAmitun

yes i do think u all shuold just let him do it...he's done it again to me...didnt double my money, but its a good way to earn extra cash...so recomended!

gerber

speaking of techniques for this whole week i will put mines on clearance it will go from being around 150-160k to an even 100k

teejaym

(2009.Jun.15 01:21 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry gerber

but i wouldnt advise to buy his technique, i dont think he sells the true on, i sent him 100k twice, he doubled it both times for me, then i buy his technique for 150k and lose over 300k on it, it doesnt work at all.

it does, it just depends on if you use it right... trust me.
lost me 72k today =( Oh well, that's the risk I take...

xSleekx

I have no idea why anyone would want to make a business out of this. If you're honest your only throwwing away money that you could have gambled for yourself and kept it all. If he was a foolproof gambler he'd be number 1 and not need anyone elses money for anything, he'd be mega rich.

I am 3-5th on poi for roulette as well depending on that week(I passed gerber for a bit, he's about 500,000 ahead of me or so now i believe) and while I think there is more then luck to it by a tiny percentage I think this kinda business is dumb. When he's trusted eventually and getting large sums of money why not tell everyone you hit a losing streak and keep it? I'm just waiting for this to fall apart as I know how gerber is lol.

Btw I give my secret to friends for free or if your that curious bust me out of jail or do whatever and I'd tell you my secret for free because thats what its worth lol.

gerber

sleek u are a complete retard, and im more ahead of u than u think, everytime i try to be nice to u, u have to put ur cfrappy opinion. no one cares what u think, and u didn't have to put that in my thread

xSleekx

First off you are not further ahead of me then I think because Two nights ago I passed you on poi and since then I lost 500k and you and pun are both ahead of me again.

Secondly why isn't this thread in the trade section as you are charging for a service / trade and not providing game assistance.

I just know what you were like when you were level 6-20 or so always asking your gangs for loans etc within a couple days of joining a gang then leaving a few weeks later to join another one ... you've been in what ... stargate command, poxy cohorts, 7 laws, dissidence and wow you were only in dissidence for like a week and now villains syndicate? Did you ask for money / loans / items in all of them or just the two you followed me in? Btw did you ever pay back colonol oniel? It's too bad I turned you onto playing roullete way back in stargate command when I made my first million and sent the gang mail about it.

And honestly it just surprises me that you do well in roullette I mean it is 98% luck but there is enough skill involved to win more then your share obviously. Just based on how intelligent you are I never would have guessed you were any good with mental number crunching and noticing patterns.
The crap has hit the fan.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Reference URL's