AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Roulette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

xSleekx

(2009.Jun.22 01:54 PM)gerber Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.22 11:20 AM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.21 03:13 PM)xSleekx Wrote: [ -> ]You're system is so good that you are trying to sell the information for 100k. It should be simple for you to keep making more and more money and pass them right?

You have no idea what you are talking about first off. I've been at the number 3 spot, and won a couple more mil on top of that and never once did I take the #2 spot.

You really have no clue how high they are in the POI as far as winnings go so until you do, and until you know how much Gerber has won, I'd advise you to tone it down some with the "know it all" attitude that you have.

amen to this badluck

-First off I know exactly how much gerber had won as of 4 days or so ago, I passed gerber before losing about 500-800k and falling back into 5th.

-I understand that the two of them are MUCH higher but I personally wouldn't want to buy a system from anyone, led alone someone who I have personally seen beg gangs that he hops from week after week before he finally won some in roulette. He's in 3rd by a longshot and barely ahead of me while I'll tell you the system is not so flawless as to be worth 100k. It's simple paying attention to patterns, I'll tell anyone that without charging 100k.

Badluck, use some common sense before posting next time and actually read mine before insulting me. I don't know if you were incapable of processing the simple info i presented or if you blindly support gerber but either way your logic was fundamentally flawed.

BadLuck

(2009.Jun.22 04:00 PM)xSleekx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.22 01:54 PM)gerber Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.22 11:20 AM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.21 03:13 PM)xSleekx Wrote: [ -> ]You're system is so good that you are trying to sell the information for 100k. It should be simple for you to keep making more and more money and pass them right?

You have no idea what you are talking about first off. I've been at the number 3 spot, and won a couple more mil on top of that and never once did I take the #2 spot.

You really have no clue how high they are in the POI as far as winnings go so until you do, and until you know how much Gerber has won, I'd advise you to tone it down some with the "know it all" attitude that you have.

amen to this badluck

-First off I know exactly how much gerber had won as of 4 days or so ago, I passed gerber before losing about 500-800k and falling back into 5th.

-I understand that the two of them are MUCH higher but I personally wouldn't want to buy a system from anyone, led alone someone who I have personally seen beg gangs that he hops from week after week before he finally won some in roulette. He's in 3rd by a longshot and barely ahead of me while I'll tell you the system is not so flawless as to be worth 100k. It's simple paying attention to patterns, I'll tell anyone that without charging 100k.

Badluck, use some common sense before posting next time and actually read mine before insulting me. I don't know if you were incapable of processing the simple info i presented or if you blindly support gerber but either way your logic was fundamentally flawed.

Actually, I wasnt "blindly supporting" anyone, just basically telling you that if you want to talk shit, talk shit somewhere else rather than in someones topic. If you have such a big fucking problem with Gerber, take it up in game and stop spamming his thread with your nonsense. Just because YOU wouldnt do something, does not mean that another person would not as well and it's not nice to be fucking up someones business practice.

Anything else you would like to say to me, take it up in game.

You pound Sleek to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 116

gerber

sleek what gangs did u see me beg, i might of asked stargate command for a little financial aid, but that's it. poxy cohorts didn't give me anything, and i don't just jump gangs every week, so maybe u should get ur facts straight

xSleekx

I was exagerating a bit with the every week part but of t he two gangs you were in with me you begged in both. Poxy didn't give any because I had already seen you beg in stargate and when I asked colonol oniel if you ever paid him back he said no so I made sure to tell teal / jocosta not to loan you since you never paid back previous loans. Bad credit ya know.

P.S. Badluck Hosped me for my last post lol

gerber

sleek take urself and ur negativity to my newly created thread. thanks

badmanbren

Gerber's the man. Sent him 110k, recieved 188k in seconds.
Once again I will state my thoughts on this. Gerber has a good scam going here and others are helping him make lots of money off you suckers.

Sleek on the other hand makes me gazillions of dollars!

xSleekx

Eh i've made about 5-800k less then him without divying profits away to anyone or gambling with as much money since he has backers.

Had my say and if Gerber has actually kept up a reputable business for this long then more power to him as he has changed quite a bit from when I knew him months ago. I just thought it pertinent for people to know his history incase the rug gets pulled out as I expected it would be.

killer012000

whats your strategy then??? hehehe

Lilsoljaboy

im with superdude could be one of the best scams in the game..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Reference URL's