AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: OC's requirements to be successful..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Candra

Still having problem with OC's succeeding and we have members that are on periodically throughout the time (right now 3 person OC) and still failing. Does anyone know the time needed by each member for 3 member OC, 5 member OC and 6 member OC's? Input appreciated.
for the 3 man, as long as people log on more then 3 times a day you should be good.
Forever. Never log off. Kill, crime, and gamble all the time you can, 24/7.

Otherwise..Dunno. Things got changed up. Neutral
yea i only log on once a day lol

but i stay on for like 16 hour tho Twisted
JaySin Wrote:yea i only log on once a day lol

but i stay on for like 16 hour tho Twisted
+1..... Twisted
we have failed about 5 or 6 in a row now..getting pretty brutal
why do u think everyones selling there gangs?...

zen changed the codes awhile back and it messed everything up for the people that anit on 24/7, its a game, but its designed to take up all ur fregging time...

and it shouldnt.. oh well, just stay online 24/7 and you'll be cool...
10-4!
We have not been doing anything different since the code change. The only difference that i noticed is that we are getting more gp. Here's an idea..try easier OC.
TriadBoy Wrote:why do u think everyones selling there gangs?...

zen changed the codes awhile back and it messed everything up for the people that anit on 24/7, its a game, but its designed to take up all ur fregging time...

and it shouldnt.. oh well, just stay online 24/7 and you'll be cool...
Your a retard, nothing has changed. People are not selling gangs because of that reason, their are always gangs for sale you just decided to log into the forums at a time thier was multiple gangs for sale.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's