AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: OC's requirements to be successful..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
we have been trying the 6 and 7 man crimes with 0% success rate the last 5 or 6 tries..must just be bad luck
wanna buy the secret?

Candra

depends on how much it costs LOL.

BlitzKrieg

thatthingufear Wrote:Your a retard, nothing has changed. People are not selling gangs because of that reason, their are always gangs for sale you just decided to log into the forums at a time thier was multiple gangs for sale.

While Triad is generally an idiot, he's right here. SOMETHING changed since all of a sudden NONE of either of SinCity gang crimes are succeeding. I sold one gang already due to this and will be attempting to sell another.
Gangs now need hyperactive players or they fail at OC's
BlitzKrieg Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:Your a retard, nothing has changed. People are not selling gangs because of that reason, their are always gangs for sale you just decided to log into the forums at a time thier was multiple gangs for sale.

While Triad is generally an idiot, he's right here. SOMETHING changed since all of a sudden NONE of either of SinCity gang crimes are succeeding. I sold one gang already due to this and will be attempting to sell another.
Gangs now need hyperactive players or they fail at OC's
I haven't seen a diffrence at all.

buuddha

TriadBoy Wrote:why do u think everyones selling there gangs?...

zen changed the codes awhile back and it messed everything up for the people that anit on 24/7, its a game, but its designed to take up all ur fregging time...

and it shouldnt.. oh well, just stay online 24/7 and you'll be cool...

please dont take anything that this kid says seriously.
haven't failed an oc in forever Smile
I think we've failed maybe 1 in the last 10 we've tried.
Moriarty Wrote:wanna buy the secret?

no one wants to pay for the ability to pass OC's yet they are willing to keep missing out on money every time they try an OC...

As well as getting jailed and hosped in the process... Makes no sense to me.
That is because we all think it is scam for money Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's