AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: WTF zen!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I wanna toss elves for July 4th!
Ya'll should be out dating or sumthin anyway...One day people; go out, get liquored and add to the overpopulation of your countries...
i want to kill ghouls for Vday Evil Evil Evil Twisted Twisted Twisted
EvilDeedz Wrote:Ya'll should be out dating or sumthin anyway...One day people go out, get liquored and add to the overpopulation of your countries...
Some of us are married to AL, the courts just see it diffrently.
Well tell me where everyone read that there would be a contest on V-day anyway...Does everyone just assume this...?
lets just NOT have a contest this year. we really dont need one. Twisted
I think Zen should put all of us in fed jail for a couple nights until we cool off...

Okay...maybe not...
Well I feel for all of you! I have no life so i'm good either day but i must admit Zen I've never seen u move a contest.
EvilDeedz Wrote:Ya'll should be out dating or sumthin anyway...One day people; go out, get liquored and add to the overpopulation of your countries...

Now, we get it, the change does not affect you, and its cool for you. Totally.

We're expressing the fact that it is not with us. For many reasons. And that Zen's attitude in the past has set precedents to this major un-announced changed claimed by some, when the others (us) didnt bother saying stuff, expecting it all to be on the day it is set to be by the calendar we use in real life.

Now, be pro, be con, its allright.

But get on with the attacks against our opinion voicing, and I ll beat the shit out of you, no matter what gang youre in.

Learn respect to others, were not fighting you. but dont get in a mob way.
... Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's