AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: How long
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
have you been reading, and posting in the forums waiting for the AL to come back on line?

i personally have been here since it happened. :shock: since it is my day off of work and i generally lounge around watching tv and playing AL

stalker8929

Acooper Wrote:have you been reading, and posting in the forums waiting for the AL to come back on line?

i personally have been here since it happened. :shock: since it is my day off of work and i generally lounge around watching tv and playing AL

me to the whole time.but at least i didn't miss the ball games. Twisted
I was away from ~5 to 10, but have been glued to my comp for the entire rest of the time.

timmyb

blah blah blah bullshit

timmyb

the one day I have real time to play the game and it gets taken, WTF i know not there fault blah blah blah.
timmyb wait till we can play again and say that. lol. make your own topic then.
i will even only equip a p4-burster and no armor, so you'll have half a chance. Twisted

timmyb

Acooper Wrote:timmyb wait till we can play again and say that. lol. make your own topic then.
i will even only equip a p4-burster and no armor, so you'll have half a chance. Twisted

what the hell you talking bout, I'm bitching bout the damn game being down

stalker8929

Acooper Wrote:timmyb wait till we can play again and say that. lol. make your own topic then.

is this an open invention?i wanna play Biggrin
lol just seeing if you're paying attention. but seriously i am gonna attack you with just that pea-shooter equipped. Ninja

timmyb

stalker8929 Wrote:

is this an open invention?i wanna play Biggrin

sure, you 2 fight I get winner lmao
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's