AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: How long
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

timmyb

Acooper Wrote:lol just seeing if you're paying attention. but seriously i am gonna attack you with just that pea-shooter equipped. Ninja

PISS OFF!!!!! BULLY LMAO
stalker8929 Wrote:
Acooper Wrote:timmyb wait till we can play again and say that. lol. make your own topic then.
i will even only equip a p4-burster and no armor, so you'll have half a chance. Twisted

is this an open invention?i wanna play Biggrin

sure why not. i'm game but you can only equip a low lvl weapon that doesnt require stats to use

reggie043

Im in balor i dare you to attack me with a pea shooter Scream :evilsmirk: :bandito:

stalker8929

battle royal-my money is on timmyb
timmyb Wrote:
Acooper Wrote:lol just seeing if you're paying attention. but seriously i am gonna attack you with just that pea-shooter equipped. Ninja

PISS OFF!!!!! BULLY LMAO

Well it's better to be pissed off then to be pissed on. At least that's what i hear.
reggie043 Wrote:Im in balor i dare you to attack me with a pea shooter Scream :evilsmirk: :bandito:

for you i get a bigger pea shooter then :evilsmirk:
but ok you're on too

timmyb

So I get all my gear and you guys going to go armor and weaponless against me, thanks but no thanks, I dont want the exp

reggie043

owww I think hes trying to say yall cant beat him Ninja
timmyb Wrote:So I get all my gear and you guys going to go armor and weaponless against me, thanks but no thanks, I dont want the exp

you still can't beat me remember we tried that already and it ended in a stalemate

stalker8929

Acooper Wrote:
stalker8929 Wrote:
Acooper Wrote:timmyb wait till we can play again and say that. lol. make your own topic then.
i will even only equip a p4-burster and no armor, so you'll have half a chance. Twisted

is this an open invention?i wanna play Biggrin

sure why not. i'm game but you can only equip a low lvl weapon that doesnt require stats to use

i only have unique items,you don't need any stats :roll:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's