AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: We're Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
BadLuck Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:I don't think it's the hacker this time. Err/Zenith Sealed the flaw off.

Not to be rude, but really you should understand a bit more about hacking before saying something like that. Where there is a will, there is a way, regardless of the security measures taken.

I was saying that the way they accessed the administrator account yesterday has been fixed.

ShadowKid

Is there anyway you can get address on that IP.

BadLuck

Mock8800 Wrote:
BadLuck Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:I don't think it's the hacker this time. Err/Zenith Sealed the flaw off.

Not to be rude, but really you should understand a bit more about hacking before saying something like that. Where there is a will, there is a way, regardless of the security measures taken.

I was saying that the way they accessed the administrator account yesterday has been fixed.

Hmm ok, thats not the way it sounded.
ShadowKid Wrote:Is there anyway you can get address on that IP.

I'm guessing the relevant authorities can. If people can get letters from their ISP for filesharing I'm hoping they'd do the same for hackers.

reggie043

finally the game site is open.. I hope it doesnt close again Biggrin

Hannibal

:cry: short lived joy
Thats so unfair!!! I got up logged in went to do something and it went down,,,,, :cry: :?
you poor thing.

reggie043

you have to be active or this will happen

ShadowKid

Hannibal Wrote::cry: short lived joy

play R2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's