AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: We're Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Smile not jinxing just checked recently active users

Scorpious

Well, finished my skills, trained the remaining energy, tried to bust ColdKiller but needed more XP, used my political connections to drop the time once, tried to bust, failed and caught, busted myself, lowered the jail time one more time, tried my last bust (career is already done or that would have been priority from the beginning), failed and caught again. Logged off. NP there. Productive day if I say so myself.

NOW, if by some slim chance we get a Gymboree tomorrow on our last day of donator status I guess I will be on even longer then. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Night all, time for the inlaws. Sad Sad Sad Somebody have a gun you can shoot me with now? LOL
Back. Thank Err. Found some flawed logic. Guess that's what I get for almost 30 hours looking at the same thing.
Thanks Err, and Zen for your continued effots
Thanks to the both of ya. =D AL is coursing through my viens once more.
thx err and zen. hard work pays!!!
hopefully zen will now have time for some upgrades
and have a cold one Zen :wink:
Lucky666 Wrote:hopefully zen will now have time for some upgrades

ffs she just saved the sanity of every active player in al... let the poor woman get some fn sleep 1st!!
Howlsong Wrote:
Lucky666 Wrote:hopefully zen will now have time for some upgrades

ffs she just saved the sanity of every active player in al... let the poor woman get some fn sleep 1st!!
the ADMINS sleep???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Pixelle

Howlsong Wrote:ffs she just saved the sanity of every active player in al... let the poor woman get some fn sleep 1st!!

+ A LOT.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's