AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should SK get his name changing priviledge returned to him?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

stalker8929

there is a fine line with the names.you can make fun of someone if you do it clean.some are suitable some are not.but if you direct it to another player you have to make it PG.even though his name wasnt that bad the admins are probably just setting an example of sk.and zen does forgive so sk will probably get his name privilege back.

reggie043

what was the name he got banned for
If he got banned for it, more than likely it will not be suitable for forums.

stalker8929

read back it was posted several times.but be quick ush is on it tonight.you might catch him slipping on a coke break here and there lol

ShadowKid

Echothrice Wrote:Didn't really see any reason to. I figured his immaturity in the names he chose spoke for itself. If you're just going to ask me why others didn't get their abillity to change their name banned for other things they have done, then my response has to be an I don't know.

It does seem though that attempting a popularity contest in order to convince the admins to revoke a punishment that they have enstated is a rather pointless way to attempt change. From his forum signature, it seems as if he's bragging about it, rather then actually being sorry about his previous actions. If I was an admin, I don't see any good reason to allow him to change his name once again.

Besides, if he could change his name again, then what would he and the rest of you complain about?

1.Im not complaining
2.It seems unfair that i get punished when others with far worse names don't
3.Im not bragging
and 4.your no a admin are you so please shut up ive been inthis game far longer then you too know what the ropes are ok.
my name change priv has been suspended too and i dont know why. Zen didnt answer my email, Ush.
Leave it up to the admins and SK. As we've seen time and time again the majority of peolpe don't accomplish any thing.

Personally I think Sk should get his rights back. However like I mentioned, I have no say in the matter.
Conrad1103 Wrote:my name change priv has been suspended too and i dont know why. Zen didnt answer my email, Ush.

She MAY be a little more focused on site security right now... I would give her a little time.
Zen's priorities:

Site security.

Connies name change ability.

iceman2020

Looks like Conrad's problem is 2nd on the list at least. According to Ush, it should be resolved very soon with that being the case.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's