AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should SK get his name changing priviledge returned to him?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

ShadowKid

I like n00bs.

ShadowKid

stalker8929 Wrote:i think sk sets a bad example.ban this man :wink:
Biggrin
DUDE, stop-USH
Sorry, a bit off topic. My bad.

stalker8929

its hard work being a proper villain these days 8)

Scorpious

So, any real reasons from the people who voted no or will they continue to be silent? Not sure if it is out of fear or whatever but why don't you post why?
The poll is really pointless. All he needs to do is contact admin in game and request the privilege back. I am more than positive that once a sincere request is made, admin will say yes or no. If yes, I am sure a warning about future behavior will be made, and if no, the reason will be stated.

Echothrice

Didn't really see any reason to. I figured his immaturity in the names he chose spoke for itself. If you're just going to ask me why others didn't get their abillity to change their name banned for other things they have done, then my response has to be an I don't know.

It does seem though that attempting a popularity contest in order to convince the admins to revoke a punishment that they have enstated is a rather pointless way to attempt change. From his forum signature, it seems as if he's bragging about it, rather then actually being sorry about his previous actions. If I was an admin, I don't see any good reason to allow him to change his name once again.

Besides, if he could change his name again, then what would he and the rest of you complain about?

Monte

Maybe the "No" voters were confused by the subtle yet meaningful difference between the subject of the poll, and the actual poll question.

The ability to change one's name is a privilege, not a right. Just like with any law, you only suffer the consequences of breaking the law if the enforcer of that law chooses to enforce it upon you, justly or not.

The actual poll question is
"Should he have the right to change his name like every other player in AL here?"

We all still share the same rights, but his privilege of being able to do so has been suspended by someone who knows more about the whole situation than I do. So I put trust in others enforcement of the laws we play by. So, I voted 'yes'

Scorpious

UHHH, Echo, if you read you will see it was the one change so it would be name and not names and as it being singular it would be action and not actions. Just so you know. :wink: :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's