AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Disgrace to the AL community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Scorpious Wrote:
LikeWhoa Wrote:you guys are on the forums too much

Well, no worries when the game comes back up it will minimize here.

Also, thanks for agreeing there with my post Ush. That was alright. Smile Smile

Like I said, if it's on topic, free of pyramids, and free of bad words... Then there are normally no issues.

Echothrice

shadowinc Wrote:anouther suck up, way to go, do you need a rag to get that brown stuff off your nose Biggrin

ah, you obviously missed the sarcasm inherent in my post. i was mocking those who think ush needs to pay people to vote in his favor.

Scorpious

Ushanewnewba Wrote:what's a knose?

Ushanewnewba Wrote:That is a god idea! hmmm, maybe I could mail through the forums.

Probably the same thing that a god idea is. Unless you are claiming you are god in the forums here whereas I strike my last statement.

shadowinc

no i seen it, but my statement still stands
Scorpious Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:what's a knose?

Ushanewnewba Wrote:That is a god idea! hmmm, maybe I could mail through the forums.

Probably the same thing that a god idea is. Unless you are claiming you are god in the forums here whereas I strike my last statement.

It was a god idea.. What's the issue?

Echothrice

alrighty then. should i be expecting a visit upon the return of AL then? just want to know if i should start giving a real reason for it or not.

Just in case. Ahem:

"Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries."

And now there's a reason. Razz

Scorpious

Ushanewnewba Wrote:It was a god idea.. What's the issue?

So by whose standard is it a "GOD" idea?
It was a god idea. By what standard it is measured by, only God knows.

Scorpious

So how do you know what God considers as a "god idea" if only God knows? Are you claiming to be as omnipotent as he is?

stalker8929

yup and this mod trip is one of the 10 plagues he is going to put on us, :shock:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reference URL's