AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: retirement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Kinda funny though Biggrin
Dingus Wrote:Behemoth is in your gang?

lol lol lol lol lol
Del you have beat this to death, we all get it, you don't like him.
Who me?
boundbyhonor is a twit anyways.
Crunchy you just moved up one notch on the coolness scale. 8)
Dingus Wrote:Crunchy you just moved up one notch on the coolness scale. 8)

You are now one notch from the bottom

iceman2020

Lmao, a thread entirely dedicated to me.

As RJ has perfectly pointed out, I am no longer advancing my character for my own benefit. I do not wish to publicly disclose my future plans with the game, but I will never go inactive.

As for attacking, I am trying to get to level 37, or whatever level necessary to get 9 AP refresh per turn without a donator status. As soon as I do, I go back to doing my main agenda and will be weaponless until I notice a circumstance in which there is a definite right and wrong side, of which I will then fight for the side I deem right.

Why do I farm Delpot and Deathclick and CI? Easy answer. I need to get to level 37, I have no use for my EP but for attacking (no house), so I am going to attack. Who am I going to attack most? The ones who talk the most shit. If you keep your mouth shut, you don't get farmed. Quite simple.

As far as being the next Mudpies. This one's a hoot. Even Zen clearly acknowledges my actions are nowhere near the same, as do those who know my main plan. When I do hosp, it comes with a purpose.

I hosp'd Diss/X because of the SV war, of which I still consider myself SV.

I hosp'd X again and FMC because Conrad was right. If Diss would have joined and begun hitting Conrad, I would have hit Diss too. Again, I have no EP to waste except for attacks. I don't support the same gang, I support who's right. I would fight on Diss's or Val's side even if I found their argument to be the better one.

Most importantly, I hosp crunchyblack for the reason of his rape comment. Everyone seems to forget that, and that he even told Cheetah he didn't mean his apology.

Pleasure to be such a hot topic.

shadowinc

randomjacker Wrote:
Dingus Wrote:Crunchy you just moved up one notch on the coolness scale. 8)

You are now one notch from the bottom

now that is funny lol lol lol
edited
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's