AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: shall i or shant i?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A certain someone wants me to kick blackjeep and mudpies from my gang...

At first i didnt see why they would even care as they are both inactive,

If someone from another gang told you to remove them from a gang you owned,

what do you do?...
They're in your gang and inactive. Do what you want, but expect consequence from these others.

BlackClouds

TommiTheTaco Wrote:expect consequence from these others.

JohnRice

depend who told me
If it was a gang named Fluffy Mew Mew Kittens, then I'd have to listen..I don't know what they could do..But if it were someone like X Pats..Well, I wouldn't listen. :shock: :shock: :shock:
imo it all depends on you
if you are ready to live with the consequences keep them
if on the other hand the ones who asked you to kik them can make your life a living hell and you want to avoid the beating... listen to them
i think you should keep them.
You know I could understand if there was some however minute hope of them coming back but, dude they're in fed jail... even IF they wanted to come back the CAN'T...! :roll:

I dont really care if you keep them or not but tbh its rather stupid if u hope to have some kind of useful active gang.

BlackClouds

Howlsong Wrote:its rather stupid if u hope to have some kind of useful active gang.
Howlsong Wrote:You know I could understand if there was some however minute hope of them coming back but, dude they're in fed jail... even IF they wanted to come back the CAN'T...! :roll:

I dont really care if you keep them or not but tbh its rather stupid if u hope to have some kind of useful active gang.

maybe someone attacks them during war and loses. that will help his gang with GPs.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's