AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: VAl has withdrawn from the war
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
would this be the war you are not part of?

XxDragonxX

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Dingus Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Dingus Wrote:Twice the man you'll ever be Tommi. All that and only half the size there pumpkin Wink

Nah..Twice the man will never happen with you..You already punk'd yourself when you left the war after two days..Thought you could last longer, G_Dingus..

Hop you furry little butt over to G_Dingus and we shall see whose the man Tommi or is it Tommy. Are you trans gendered?

Ooo @ G_Dingus. He's getting cute, now. Maybe you could show some balls by coming back into the war? Rather than be a running man for the rest of your life, huh? Or are you going to go play some kickball with your buddy?

SV have you beat. We don't do leftovers. Go for a hop or something Bunny Boy
Aww. Did you not see the hospital? I'm getting back into my grove, silly man.

Oh..And why did you take my name, short-stop? Got nothing better to do than be a 4 year old giblet?
XxDragonxX Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Dingus Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Dingus Wrote:Twice the man you'll ever be Tommi. All that and only half the size there pumpkin Wink

Nah..Twice the man will never happen with you..You already punk'd yourself when you left the war after two days..Thought you could last longer, G_Dingus..

Hop you furry little butt over to G_Dingus and we shall see whose the man Tommi or is it Tommy. Are you trans gendered?

Ooo @ G_Dingus. He's getting cute, now. Maybe you could show some balls by coming back into the war? Rather than be a running man for the rest of your life, huh? Or are you going to go play some kickball with your buddy?

SV have you beat. We don't do leftovers. Go for a hop or something Bunny Boy

Heh @ The bunny thing. Seriously, CK. Why don't you go to the pigeon hole? You remember how you told us all you like going up there and 'seeing the bunnies'? Poor kid can't get anything else.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Ooo @ G_Dingus. He's getting cute, now. Maybe you could show some balls by coming back into the war? Rather than be a running man for the rest of your life, huh? Or are you going to go play some kickball with your buddy?

Tommi, your hypocrisy grows daily, not 3 hours ago you posted you were done with this war and now you try to rile dingus.

We know what the G stands for pal, you are treading a fine line. Keep RL out of the forums and out of wars, its a cowards tactic and destroys the last of your flimsy credibility.

Diss, kick this loser, he reflects very badly upon you.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Aww. Did you not see the hospital? I'm getting back into my grove, silly man.

Oh..And why did you take my name, short-stop? Got nothing better to do than be a 4 year old giblet?

So you got back into the war only after you threw your gang under the bus and everyone called you out on it? Pretty commendable of you. I didn't steal anyone's name.
Why so blue panda bear?

Are your twinkies gone?
Blue? No! I'm just making fun of someone that hangs around with a kickball champion(Or supposedly good at kickball). It's funny how the company kickball team is the only thing that person can excell at.
DebbiePinson Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Aww. Did you not see the hospital? I'm getting back into my grove, silly man.

So you got back into the war only after you threw your gang under the bus and everyone called you out on it? Pretty commendable of you. I didn't steal anyone's name.

As Punisher said; Strategy. =D Idiots like yourself(Ones that have to take other people's names to try and piss them off) wouldn't understand such a thing..Of course, I can explain it to you, if you want?

XxDragonxX

Tommi was only out of the war because his computer chair broke from his fat arse and he had too go buy another one.

Dingus is a much respected player unlike you Tommi. Also in a hosp war i'm sure many would rather have Dingus then you fatty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's