AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: VAl has withdrawn from the war
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Nah..Twice the man will never happen with you..You already punk'd yourself when you left the war after two days..Thought you could last longer, G_Dingus..

lol this coming from the guy who claims he's finished with the war, when his gang are still in it... Priceless
Moriarty Wrote:lol this coming from the guy who claims he's finished with the war, when his gang are still in it... Priceless

And yet calls out other gangs for "quitting"
Come on guys. He has the mentality of a 4 year old. Your giving him to much credit

ZhuSeth

I'm drunk, laterz
"Dont do as I do, do as I say."

XxDragonxX

The only way Tommi would be twice the man to Dingus, would be in size :oops:

Tommi is hopping out the war i see. good for you. you grew some brains.
XxDragonxX Wrote:The only way Tommi would be twice the man to Dingus, would be in size :oops:

Only way he is out of this war is if he leaves Diss
Hmm..Y'all talk about the mentality of a 4 year old..You know that a 4 year old would be an Indian giver..? Sounds familiar..

XxDragonxX

Moriarty Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:The only way Tommi would be twice the man to Dingus, would be in size :oops:

Only way he is out of this war is if he leaves Diss

He can hop his arse back into the war then hahaha
Dingus Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Dingus Wrote:Twice the man you'll ever be Tommi. All that and only half the size there pumpkin Wink

Nah..Twice the man will never happen with you..You already punk'd yourself when you left the war after two days..Thought you could last longer, G_Dingus..

Hop you furry little butt over to G_Dingus and we shall see whose the man Tommi or is it Tommy. Are you trans gendered?

Ooo @ G_Dingus. He's getting cute, now. Maybe you could show some balls by coming back into the war? Rather than be a running man for the rest of your life, huh? Or are you going to go play some kickball with your buddy?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's