AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: He's gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

BL00DYHAZ3

I'll bring the liquor!, goodbye Triad.

Marlo

As far as his profile says now, he is still an active player...

You gotta love the part time quitting craze...

shadowinc

i guess fed jail was full or he got early release
So now we can go to fed jail and get out again....?
superdude Wrote:So now we can go to fed jail and get out again....?

I asked Zenith to fed jail me once when i needed to focus my attention on school..i dont know if anyone else requested this again, but i feel that if this strategy is being abused, like asking to be put in the federal jail to get attention(and 3 or 4 threads about yourself), and come back after 3 days, Zenith shouldn't release you only after 1 or 2 weeks to teach you a lesson.

If you are sent to federal jail, you have to stay there a minimum of days..
my 0.02$
Mock8800 Wrote:God answers prayers.

Then why aren't you gone?

Bye Triadboy!
And welcome back g2o2d4wp.
alinutza Wrote:
superdude Wrote:So now we can go to fed jail and get out again....?

I asked Zenith to fed jail me once when i needed to focus my attention on school..i dont know if anyone else requested this again, but i feel that if this strategy is being abused, like asking to be put in the federal jail to get attention(and 3 or 4 threads about yourself), and come back after 3 days, Zenith shouldn't release you only after 1 or 2 weeks to teach you a lesson.

If you are sent to federal jail, you have to stay there a minimum of days..
my 0.02$
I have considered doing this once or twice after I saw you in their, then I relized this is more fun then school, and almost everybody I know that values school more than anything else are whining little biatchs.
:roll:
who cares.one less whining puss sack,the postman will be happy not delivering all those tear soaked letters

delpot

who?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's