AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: No 'bail' option - is this normal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

MalhutRa

Ok, I've never been accused of being the most observant person, but I don't remember ever seeing this. Not that I was trying to bail anyone out of jail, but I was curious why that option was there for others, but not for him?

6756 Rendezvous 36 1476 Caught attacking AndaPuninapeartree Bust

xSleekx

Over a certain number of minutes the bail option is not available, it will pop up if he sits in jail long enough to get below whatever the max is where you can use teh bail option.

I think.
It's sentences over X time put you in high security... or is that only for busts?
Someone will explain it better than me.
Whats more unusall is someone not losing to Pun.
Losing to pun unusual. No bail is normal for over certain amount of time

biffbaffboff

pun clearly unequipped and he was trying a brut option.epic fail XD
took him to Fair as i recall :shock:

iceman2020

JaySin Wrote:took him to Fair as i recall :shock:

Let's just say...I brutalized Pun for more damage based on the number of rounds when he was fully equipped previously than when I did on that attempt. The only difference is, Pun overpowered me on the first one. lol
Your right JR. Sure hes still kissing SVs ass for when his retirement doesnt happen. The dudes in jail and semi retired. Yet hes still on 10 times a day. Writings on the wall people. lol
you cannot pay the bail if it exceeds 1 billion i think..that means 1000 minutes... probably
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's