AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang points race
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

MalhutRa

Not that it particularly matters, but I was bored, and I know that this stuff caused some discussion in the Gang of the Year topic.
I voted yes... we are warring for pleasure and vengeance only...

so unless pun hits 60 and things change dramatically.

mortaja

It depends on what SVs do mainly, just 1.3k 4 them, 9.5k 4 us.

Hey RJ, does that mean that when Pun reaches 60 u r gonna war like mad? Btw, we war 4 the same reasons: pleasure and vengeance, more commonly pleasure really. It must be the sound of crumbling walls what keeps us addicted to it.
if they want they can be #1
mortaja Wrote:It depends on what SVs do mainly, just 1.3k 4 them, 9.5k 4 us.

Hey RJ, does that mean that when Pun reaches 60 u r gonna war like mad? Btw, we war 4 the same reasons: pleasure and vengeance, more commonly pleasure really. It must be the sound of crumbling walls what keeps us addicted to it.

Yeah I have done the war monger thing... I lost a drek load of cash... I am enjoying the money at the moment...

But sure I think we will cut loose a lil when pun gets there...

buuddha

drec92 Wrote:if they want they can be #1

ummmm, not really when it comes to gang points.

we would have to stop warring for about a month, while sv wars 24/7
If they wanted to they could easily get to 200k before we get to 250k. But it sounds like it'd be a better question to ask will we get to 250k before Pun gets to level 60. I don't think so. Sad
I voted yes as well. We arent warring atm except to make a point. And as stated b4... u wanna b called #1 u come whoop our asses daily for 30 days. and I will hand u my ass myself :wink:

buuddha

Howlsong Wrote:and I will hand u my arse myself :wink:

trust me, we dont want it.
buuddha Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:and I will hand u my arse myself :wink:

trust me, we dont want it.

I might give it a go :shock: :shock:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's