AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Reelection for the Mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
You'd probably never see my posts.

SK was Herr
Scorpious Wrote:I still feel people are more mature than you think. You feel they will mix the two together. Sure there are some that may but I feel the majority will not.

And I too would vote you SK because I think you point out relevant issues in different posts. Smile Smile However, if you run and we vote for it try to get it before I deploy in late March or early April.

Actually you have no idea how many mails I got earlier when I loved to hosp war people.

They really loved the catch phrase: "Moderators should be held to a higher standard of playing."

shadowinc

i think i read something earlier in regards to that, but i think in game and forum things should stay seperate
That would be up to the individual. Some feel the forums and the games are the same, others feel it is separate.

shadowinc

yea i can understand that as well

Marlo

Mods are one of the best aspects of the forum. What fun would it be to be completely belligerent and out of line, if there as no one to clean up your mess?

Regardless of who the man (or woman) behind the delete button is, what is really the difference.

I am, however, a little offended that I didn't get an invitation to the whiny baby party ...
Druchii Wrote:They really loved the catch phrase: "Moderators should be held to a higher standard of playing."

They should be held to a higher standard here, in the forums, not the game, where their moderator powers have no meaning or grasp.

Silly people and their thoughts..
Lord help me... I agree with Tommi, this is a needless thread put out to piss off the mod's i guess... I for one would hate to have to vote once a yr on who should mod. If they stick around long enuff to change with the game I think that's even better. Personally I think our Mod's are doing a damn fine job as it is
I would vote for Howl because she is easily annoyed by me....and I would have more fun posting...
EvilDeedz Wrote:I would vote for Howl because she is easily annoyed by me....and I would have more fun posting...

Dude I just think you have an unhealthy obsession with me.... :?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's