AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Highest skill in anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

BlitzKrieg

so besides Zen, who has focused a skill to get a super high rank?

What is the highest rank in a skill anyone has?

I've foolishly spread my points out and am sitting pretty with a few 5's
Dingus Wrote:10

Is that you or are you just guessing? I have just been doing one skill from the start and I am only at 7 and at 72% of lvl 8.
NiteSlayer Wrote:
Dingus Wrote:10

Is that you or are you just guessing? I have just been doing one skill from the start and I am only at 7 and at 72% of lvl 8.
lol MADE! lol

Gilligan

It would GREATLY depend on how soon you took the tests (grade level) and how lucky you were at passing I'd guess?

I took the level 3 test at 90%, 93% and then again at 98% since my luck isn't so good it seems...
i'm pretty sure no one apart from Zen managed to get to rank 10 because the higher the rank the bigger the exam cost(i think the test for rank 6 was around 50-60k)

BadLuck

Gilligan Wrote:It would GREATLY depend on how soon you took the tests (grade level) and how lucky you were at passing I'd guess?

I took the level 3 test at 90%, 93% and then again at 98% since my luck isn't so good it seems...

My current highest is 4, with a couple 2's out there. I took my rank 4 test at 77% and passed.
BadLuck Wrote:
Gilligan Wrote:It would GREATLY depend on how soon you took the tests (grade level) and how lucky you were at passing I'd guess?

My current highest is 4, with a couple 2's out there. I took my rank 4 test at 77% and passed.
lol
i got a 6, a 3 and 2 1(don't know why i wasted my time with MA though)
I have a 4 (86%), three 2's, and three 1's.
I have two 4's one of which is half way to lvl 5, one 2, and three 1's
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's