AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Valentine's Day Contest Movement Words of Wisdom.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Marlo

Are you devoid of a significant other and absolutely flabbergasted by the presumptuous re-positioning of this Hallmark holiday contest?

Well, here are a couple tips on how to spend the rest of the day.

1) Think long and hard about just how stupid you make yourself look by petitioning the creator of a G-A-M-E for moving a contest from a day that you should be spending with "that special someone".

2) If you do not have "that special someone", then maybe get off your a$$ and give the dating scene a shot.

3) Get a life.

4) Ask whichever higher power you believe in to rethink the personality traits he afforded you and beg for some civility, humility and a dash of reality.

5) Stop b!tching on a message board. Your poorly worded and juvenile posts only solidify how childish and immature you actually are. (Maybe why you find yourself lonely on a day meant for lovers adoration.)

6) Stand away from the computer, walk to the closest mirror, stand directly in front of it, and, while looking yourself square in the eye, realize that you are a phooking loser.

Signed,

The Majority of the AL community
Short Version of above:

Get a hooker and a bucket of chicken!

brb
LOL!

ZhuSeth

Btw, is Valentine anywhere else then USA? Smile

edit: yup, though not everywhere
Great posts! Nice job, Marlo.
Everyone just needs to mellow out.
-Signed,
Michael Phelps
Dingus Wrote:Short Version of above:

Get a hooker and a bucket of chicken!

brb

I support this man

ZhuSeth

Because of the chiken?
Please post how many development points you train today in the morning Marlo so we can see just how much time you spent with your loved one today.

kettle'd

Marlo

I unfortunately work every Saturday, and have for the last 2 years. Snoop did however come in and bring me my favorite sandwich from a hometown deli. We also have an intimate evening of ordered in Chinese food and bad movies to enjoy.

And by the way, I am strictly attacking right now, so if Zen would go ahead and give me an Experience Logger I would be more than happy to furnish my day's experience gain.

Dealership'd
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's