AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: halloween number competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Thor

But the thing is, YOU DO have to send the money for Raf to tell you if you're right or not.

If you ask Zen and she says no, then you didn't risk anything like the others did by sending their cash.

Bad idea, very bad idea.
Well I sent my cash to Raf before hand.

Ok well here's what I got.

I sent RAf $2,000 The person is Al Gore who ran for president in the year 2000 but placed second to gorege bush.

AL= Awakenedlands/Al
Gore=Halloween
Yes he's important
2= he came in second
President= Ran for Office
2000=The year he ran.
Al Gore is not important nor was he ever important.
He won the Noble Prize for his work on globe warming
:roll:
When I leave my ac on it gets colder... Come on were is my noble prize!
Looks like I was wrong Raf came online. Had I been right I'm sure we would have ended the contest.

Do I get points though cause come on that's an excellent guess.
Mock8800 Wrote:He won the Noble Prize for his work on globe warming

read more....global warming is a false theory put forward by the green party to stifle capitalism and further communism in democratic loving nations...its called climate change and its purely cyclical and sun related...jeez

al gore is from my home state and no one likes him

hes making a killing off of carbon credits----which is an absolute farce...dont fn get me started
i work for a "Green Company" and i have to agree. Al Gore is not important. just cuz u verbally support a cause and receive a prize.lol
Just so you know..Rafal never said president was a clue. Dingus made a mention of it, and Rafal bit..But it's not a clue..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's