AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: CONGRATS NIGHTRAIN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Great work my man!

Biggrin

buuddha

good job buddy!
Quote:Rank Hunter Points Fights Wins Losses Stalemates Refreshes
1 NightOfHorror 138 174 156 18 0 0
2 StJudas 102 168 135 33 0 0
3 TheGibson 94 94 94 0 0 0
4 Valhalla 75 215 145 70 0 64
5 ColonelONeil 74 130 102 28 0 15
how did he even manage 174 fights with 0 refreshes lol... you cant even do that many in 24 hours? im confused
buuddha Wrote:good job buddy!

Man, it feels so weird, your eyes are just way too fucking up my mind right now. Bad buuddha!
shadow55 Wrote:how did he even manage 174 fights with 0 refreshes lol... you cant even do that many in 24 hours? im confused

I don't think he slept.

buuddha

shadow55 Wrote:how did he even manage 174 fights with 0 refreshes lol... you cant even do that many in 24 hours? im confused

remember the amount of EP needed for a ghoul attack was about 1/4 of your total EP.

it has to be possible.

oh and preacher...HYPNOTOAD COMMANDS YOU TO SEND ME YOU LIFE SAVINGS THROUGH CREDITS!

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv9TqWDm_yU

strt182

Will you go onto the forum and say that Tommi congratulates NightTrain..? i was just asked to post this on behalf of tommi

but grats night.

I would have done better had Muthas not ruined my chances by delcaring war on us then HOSPing me 4-5 times , plus i started at about 3 PM AL time but I was really pleased with a top 10.

Maybe a new record then, cause he somehow managed to. Really deserved. Plus, get that, the guy is a cyborg, so even less refresh than someone human in this game. Someone from his lvl mathematically could have beaten him, in theory.

Someone said one day that lucky people made there own luck.
Before I disappear back into my hole, I'm going to do a few things..

1) Congratulations, NightTrain, on winning the first round of the contest..I hope you enjoyed it and enjoy your prize..

2) The contest allowed fewer energy to be used(near 1/4 of your total energy per attack), which means more attacks per day, making it very much possible for him to do it..

3) Have fun with the contest..
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's