AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: CONGRATS NIGHTRAIN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Way to go NT! 37 hours with no sleep Smile
Hmm, wonder what his nimbus bill was
80 k for myself and my crappy position. Sad Including stims.
Hats off to thegibson too 94 fights 94 wins, sure discovered the secret to ghoul slaying
This comp managed to be taken over by borgs!!!!! ahhhhhhhh resistance is futile!!!

god job though get some rest lol
makeshift007 Wrote:This comp managed to be taken over by borgs!!

if the ghouls take theirs powers from us, the players, i assume they have the same or close to our NATURAL stats. so borgs have an advantage in this contest(if this is true)
alinutza Wrote:if the ghouls take theirs powers from us, the players, i assume they have the same or close to our NATURAL stats. so borgs have an advantage in this contest(if this is true)

Interesting.

LordSkie

TheGibson was 94-0... and he's a human member.

There's gotta be a secret to it, but I don't know what. My guess would be that it's calculated on power level, and maybe weapons aren't factored into that- so if you've got a good weapon for your stats, and maybe if your stats are built the right way (hefty amounts of acc and little else for a ranged attacker?) then you've got the beating of the ghoul.

But I'm only guessing. It could also be using gang backup, military career points, anything.

*edit* and massive congrats NT, top man. You deserve it.
wtg nightrain!! :shock: Biggrin

DirkDanja

WTG NT
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's