AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Benefits for Military Assault/Defense/Fortification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it is about time that those of us devoting our time to do the gang based skills get some benefits. One benefit I have been thinking about is that our skill level in the Military arts can help us get more points from people in gang battle.

Maybe the same as weapon/armor skills are given towards item requirements.

Skill level divided by two and rounded down.

Say you have level 10 MA and attack someone who usually gives you 1 point, win and you get 6 points due to the skill level.
i think its fine the way it is, the reward is in itself, hit better against the other gang hideout, i think its plenty.
I don't think it suffices compared to weapon skills. The critical hit max rises with a steady 2 in MA, while it seems to be going up in weapon skills by the percentage.

And that's fine for me, weapons are dealing with bigger numbers then MA. However I would like to see some benefits for higher levels of Military skills, that awards people that continue to train it. And make us better in gathering GP is a nice carrot on a stick.
hmm... yes i see what you mean, do you know what the % is for when you lvl up a weapon skill? but MA would be good if it went abit like this:

rank - reward
1 - +2 dmg to hideout
2 - +4 dmg to hideout
3 - +6 dmg to hideout
4 - +8 dmg to hideout
5 - +10 dmg to hideout
6 - +12 dmg to hideout, +1 gang point per kill.
7 - +14 dmg to hideout, +2 gang point per kill.
8 - +16 dmg to hideout, +3 gang point per kill.
9 - +18 dmg to hideout, +4 gang point per kill.
10 - +20 dmg to hideout, +5 gang point per kill.

is that what you were thinking?
yes either that or:

2 1gp
4 2gp
6 3gp
8 4gp
10 5gp
If you change this skill why not change them all....leave them be imo, more can be added though!!
maybe a skill that increases the chance of getting more gang points? and a skill that increases the chance of getting more exp from a fight, the key word being chance
great idea Dru! something like this def should be added!

military grenades?
Reference URL's