AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Accipender Wrote:Ill battle you as well...try DeathClick as well, he's very good for his level.

He beats me Sad

BigRedRaper

LOL i can Promise u if i Attack u u do less than 100 Damage

BigRedRaper

Combat!
1.) You hit for 419 points of damage. FallenAngel resists 1 for a total of 418 damage.
2.) FallenAngel takes their best shot and misses.
3.) You hit for 190 points of damage. FallenAngel resists 1 for a total of 189 damage.
4.) You are hit for 27 points of damage. You resist 26 for a total of 1 damage.
5.) You hit for 372 points of damage. FallenAngel resists 1 for a total of 371 damage.
You honorably defeat FallenAngel in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 126
Hospitalization Time : 21

No Belt LOL Bro.... Less Time in Hosp for Recovering on Borg and more time in Gym Bro.... anyday anytime anywhere a Natural Stat is better than a Modified stat from Borging
oooo i want a go.....try me death
Geez DeathClick, your stats must be like 20 @_@

BigRedRaper

Opponent Type Result Rounds Hits Inflicted Taken Resisted Best
SpaceCowboy leave stalemate 62 18 965 497 463 190

Not Yet SpaceCowboy but Soon i will be able to

Marlo

Great to have yo aboard Click...

lol

Ghosty

xD my stats are 20, with the rest `15ish, the weapon im using aint very good, Smile,

Ghosty

OK to make this easier, i will be anybodys gunie pig, any level doesnt matter, but stims need to be sent, and a mail first, just in case my gang is in a war Smile, you can do what ever you want, the weapon i am using, appers to be letting me down, so for the time being it stays Biggrin, enjoy

gdingks

could not expect less from the one who won the elf toss contest :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's