AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Retire or stay for hire?, that is the question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello the people of AL, its great to be here standing in front of you all on such a fine day.

Ok many of us have in the past few months seen many good players just give up all there hard work and throw in the white towel, to retire,

But can you see yourself retire?, that is the question, even i have trouble amagoning(i think thats how u spell it) what it would be like to just give it all up but we will all have to quit some day right?.

Who hear can truely honestly NEVER see themselfs quit, be honest to yourself even though the truth may hurt you..

DOrigin

I don't see myself quitting.

TheMace

Me neither.
Oh man. Epic failure. Please let me know when you want this locked.

shadowinc

retire, i woud rather ide than retire, anyways what would you all that i have hate me for so long do without me around
wow, you my friend are WAAAAY off

*Imagining

delpot

ive invested too much in this game to just up and quit.

i always open new challenges to myself to keep me interested....its also really the only game i play..need something to pass the time when i cant sleep or when im at work.
Sounds like a bunch of WoW players.

I could see myself retire when life has to come first.
How about when your #1 and theirs no one to challenge you and it takes a very long time to level just one stat? I see my self temporally retiring. Just long enough for some AL players to pass me by. Fortunately it's going to take a very long time for me to get to the top of this hill.
Once an addict, always an addict.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's