AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I'm Bored now and QUIT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

LONENINJA

I thank all of Dissidence for the Banter and insulting but I can no longer be arsed have fun evryone. X-pats thanks for the brief but hospital warming stay in your family but im off! Too many people I think are taking this too seriously lol!
ill give it a week
Sweet...

LONENINJA

what do you mean i give it a week? give what lol! Its all very fun but hard work having arguments all the time plus i just got beat by Behemoth! I had no retort for him! lol
He's giving you a week before you return from your hiatus from getting beaten in a online game and crying like a little girl about it, short stop.

LONENINJA

Hahaha your still going! Yeah True im well annoyed at myself for getting so pissed off over a game but it was actually fun. Ill leave you to enjoy the arguments
I'm done. Have fun quitting.
you should shoot an app to seven laws, dont get ur hopes up tho. they're like the cananda of AL, gets kinda boring in there tho. but i make shit happen when i'm in there.
I'm pretty glad you weren't here for the long hosp wars, but I thought you'd last longer then 6 hours.

LONENINJA

What do you mean you thought id last longer lol! you guys are so funny!

You say you want me to quit and you will stop hosp me so i say i will and you still hosp me lol ( LikeWoah - arent you like just in DIS )

then this is the funniest bit I finally see how pointless all this insulting is and stop probably more to the fact that Behemoth destroyed me in the last argument and then you GOAD me for not wanting to be in a hospital war.

LOL I have not actually been able to do anything gor the past 6 hours literally

still have fun
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's