AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hospital looks quite full tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Silent night, holy night!
Son of God love's pure light.
Radiant beams from Thy holy face
With dawn of redeeming grace,
Jesus Lord, at Thy birth.
Jesus Lord, at Thy birth.

ShadowKid

Im walking in the air .................... Woops wrong Carol.
ShadowKid Wrote:Tommi do one i know for a fact your giving strt infomation about diss and there stats so please dont talk cowplop.

oh and you im not butthurt due to i have not done a drek nor am i gay ok thanks...............................................................................................................................

Oh. Neat! If you know so well, then you should be able to detail every word I said. =D

ShadowKid

Ahh how sweet jelly baby is trying to play all innocent

XxDragonxX

TommiTheBunny Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:Tommi do one i know for a fact your giving strt infomation about diss and there stats so please dont talk cowplop.

oh and you im not butthurt due to i have not done a drek nor am i gay ok thanks...............................................................................................................................

Oh. Neat! If you know so well, then you should be able to detail every word I said. =D

Thats not Behemoth. Isn't that Max from Pats????? :?: :?: :?: :?: :shock:

volcomjurk7

yea sure thats why it says his real login name above his AL current name

XxDragonxX

volcomjurk7 Wrote:yea sure thats why it says his real login name above his AL current name

You enjoying hospital. Please stim out.

volcomjurk7

im loving it im sitting here waiting for energy and ap's to fill so i can stim out and kick your ass

XxDragonxX

volcomjurk7 Wrote:im loving it im sitting here waiting for energy and ap's to fill so i can stim out and kick your arse

Please stim out. If you do attack me. Please make it fair and use a NORMAL hosp unless your scared.

ShadowKid

XxDragonxX Wrote:
volcomjurk7 Wrote:im loving it im sitting here waiting for energy and ap's to fill so i can stim out and kick your arse

Please stim out. If you do attack me. Please make it fair and use a NORMAL hosp unless your scared.

Your not talking about normal hosp's are you didnt you say a normal hosp with me but you zerk me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Reference URL's