AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: BOUNTY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
You know what's funny? This is all Team PBR fault. He's going by CarlWeathers 3442 nowadays and I think Poptart had a similar name awhile ago. That would explain why he saw more than one person with Weathers as a name. XD
Mock8800 Wrote:It could have been worst. You could have bad mouthed SG.

What... something happens when you bad mouth SG? I can't have been around for that part.

And keep taking issues like this to the forum, it sparks some life to the game and makes it worthwhile for me to read and mod.

shadowinc

its conans fault, lol lol lol lol he moded it all i was watching him, i swear i am as honest as honest abe

LONENINJA

I am never bringing anything into the forums ever again lol!!!

It cost me now 5 hosps latest being deathwing ahhhhhhhh and god knows how much money in stims! Im just taking it from now on lol
LONENINJA Wrote:I am never bringing anything into the forums ever again lol!!!

It cost me now 5 hosps latest being deathwing ahhhhhhhh and god knows how much money in stims! Im just taking it from now on lol

If that post helps, let me know. There's a lot of heros on here. :roll:

shadowinc

BlackHand Wrote:

If that post helps, let me know. There's a lot of heros on here. :roll:

where and who? :roll:

greatjoe0987

hi

hmmm....

iceman2020

greatjoe0987 Wrote:Welcome to my enemy list LONENINJA

welcome to mine

shadowinc

greatjoe0987 Wrote:Welcome to my enemy list LONENINJA heres a better idea every on hit LONENINJA. hahahahah

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death.

before coping and pasting old codes and saying at least halfway understand them, your actions sho you do not understand what you have posted, ignorance is not a excuse, Evil
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's