AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: BOUNTY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

shadowinc

let the bidding begin

iceman2020

buuddha Wrote:ill pay $1 more Smile

got you in writing now on that one

delpot

my all time favorite pass time in this game hosping people who complain about being hosped.

shadowinc

still i need a answer the bidding is up to $ ? plus a $1, loneninja please respond

LONENINJA

Well thank you to JohnRambo for bashing one of them

And i will pay him for it. Im not gunna carry on playing this game anymore which is a shame because I really like this game but to be hospitalised now FOUR bloody times because I had an argument with someone who by the way is now friends with me is ridiculous!

I could understand if I was picking on someone who is a lower level than me or if Weathers paid a bounty on me.

But to be hospitalised so much by People who are over 10 levels above me is sad and cowardly

iceman2020

can we confirm payment? I want to know if there is a risk of default.

shadowinc

LONENINJA Wrote:Well thank you to JohnRambo for bashing one of them

And i will pay him for it. Im not gunna carry on playing this game anymore which is a shame because I really like this game but to be hospitalised now FOUR bloody times because I had an argument with someone who by the way is now friends with me is ridiculous!

I could understand if I was picking on someone who is a lower level than me or if Weathers paid a bounty on me.

But to be hospitalised so much by People who are over 10 levels above me is sad and cowardly

i once was told, if you come to the forums and get into a confertation and it is with a player who can beat you .
DO NOT GET INTO A CONFERTAtTION IT WILL RESUT IN YOU BEING HOSPED
as for not playing no more i hate to see any player leave the game over it, but i really would have felt sorry for you all in the old war system
I've messaged you in game Ninja. Let's sort this out away from the forums.

delpot

stop being a baby. its part of the game.

biffbaffboff

Ninja do not quit.Stay around and make me rich.who is next?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's