AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Successful crime rate yesterday for all of AL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Iloveyoulongtime

Humm ok this really puts a bad pisture in my mind. IF hes pushing a player thast higher than him. Exactly were is he placing his his hands and what finger is he using?

Hyptno that may be the reason SG is slightly upset. I suggest you move your digits to the side please.[/quote]

I like lunch lol[/quote]

Thank god we aren't doing pyramids lol lol lol[/quote]

Pyramids are not allowed in the forums, So i would psuggest that it not continue.

Modorators do stop by ever so often.

Now to continue on this SAGA.

Oh yes before anything else I do crimes and my average is lsightly above 23.5% succesful so i think perhaps the system may be broken.

SO whos paaying who to do what to who when and how often? I've lost my place and dont want to go to the 1st page to read about crime stuff[/quote]

23.5% success?[/quote]darn there's a lot of quoting goin' on at the moment!!! :shock:[/quote] lol lol :shock: Twisted :roll: :oops: Razz[/quote]WTF!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: lol

DirkDanja

WOW such a lovely pyramid
Hey mom could you take my picture standing next to it

Pleeeaaassseeee mom Biggrin
ibtl Smile

Nightrain

I just dont see what the fuss is about. I am trying to quote someone based on the post that they made. iits really quite simple.

AS tot he current lov/hate relationship occuring between the frog and the Warlord.
I say we all stay tuned. Apparently The frog legs will be ready much faster than the Ghoulashe.
Huh?

Iloveyoulongtime

I just dont see what the fuss is about. I am trying to quote someone based on the post that they made. iits really quite simple.

AS tot he current lov/hate relationship occuring between the frog and the Warlord.
I say we all stay tuned. Apparently The frog legs will be ready much faster than
the Ghoulashe.[/quote]????? What the fuck are you talking about??

::Edit:: - Weebay

ShadowKid

i wonder if this will lead to a forum ban ?

::Edit:: -Weebay
LOL

Stop with the pyramids. - Weebay
When I click on this page, I see Designs.... wait..

This is looking really weird. lol

Nightrain

Who me? are you talking to me? or the Frog?

No more pyramids - Weebay
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's