AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Successful crime rate yesterday for all of AL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

shadowinc

buuddha Wrote:his old lady is actually trying to set up a deal with me where i keep my hand/finger here, because she is getting sick and tired of SG asking every night for it.

she claims that bleach has nothing on the stuff crawling around on SG.

im asking for 1 million a day.

huuummm,well keep your hands to yourself,i really will hate to step on a wart infested frog, but if i must i must, so please tell your girlfriend the truth that your a drag queen and you really like men not a woman

biffbaffboff

23.5% success?
biffbaffboff Wrote:23.5% success?

That's what I was thinking. Night train maybe you should stick to your day job. Razz
i didn't fall under 70% untill now but i'm getitng pitty cash out of 'em lately

Nightrain

OH im sorry i made a mistake its not 23.5% its 25.3%

and when i get to crime not war im usually in the top4 POI for most cash earned. So i must be doing something right.

I think its my intel i got 8

buuddha

shadowinc Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:his old lady is actually trying to set up a deal with me where i keep my hand/finger here, because she is getting sick and tired of SG asking every night for it.

she claims that bleach has nothing on the stuff crawling around on SG.

im asking for 1 million a day.

huuummm,well keep your hands to yourself,i really will hate to step on a wart infested frog, but if i must i must, so please tell your girlfriend the truth that your a drag queen and you really like men not a woman

maybe thats why i find your old lady so attracive?

Iloveyoulongtime

23.5% success?[/quote]Damn there's a lot of quoting goin' on at the moment!!! :shock:

ShadowKid

23.5% success?[/quote]darn there's a lot of quoting goin' on at the moment!!! :shock:[/quote] lol lol :shock: Twisted :roll: :oops: Razz
what do you mean?
This is fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's