AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Shadowguard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
emocakes Wrote:im sure james is having a hell of a time reading you people completely miss the point

Well, if you post a thread like this you have to expect a bit of discussion.

SulphurLizard

If this really isn't based around the game, then why don't Shadowguard creates a poll like this one with the "Is jamestheshiner a pathetic human?" question so we can the results?
i know id vote yes

SulphurLizard

same here

jamestheshiner

SulphurLizard Wrote:If this really isn't based around the game, then why don't Shadowguard creates a poll like this one with the "Is jamestheshiner a pathetic human?" question so we can the the results?

'so we can the the results?' , obviously a product of the public school system.

SulphurLizard

jamestheshiner Wrote:
SulphurLizard Wrote:If this really isn't based around the game, then why don't Shadowguard creates a poll like this one with the "Is jamestheshiner a pathetic human?" question so we can the the results?

Yea sorry, my bad. Am I a pathetic human for mistaken myself? Maybe you can create a poll for that too. Just to see the the results.
If this isn't aboout the game, then its in the wrong forum.
you did it again sulphur
Cap your reply makes you pathetic human!

jamestheshiner

SulphurLizard Wrote:
jamestheshiner Wrote:

Yea sorry, my bad. Am I a pathetic human for mistaken myself? Maybe you can create a poll for that too. Just to see the the results.

I'll look into that idea..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's