AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: welcome back Xpats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
biffbaffboff Wrote:Sk told me he got hacked.Maybe explains a few things but who is to say he was not having a real life breakdown XD
or maybe he was telling the truth?
biffbaffboff Wrote:Sk told me he got hacked.Maybe explains a few things but who is to say he was not having a real life breakdown XD

I can only think he's full of it. Neutral I doubt he got hacked. Maybe someone cracked his MSN or Yahoo account(which is much more likely to happen than someone hacking and messing with his computer).

biffbaffboff

Well whatever happened he is back.I guess one way to find out is find out if he gave his items to friends of his :shock:
grabitandy should now be released then,
what about stunderbuttz? cant pick and choose favourites
Grabtindy..I like fighting with him, but I dunno. Maybe he didn't agree to the strict terms that Zenith gave the rest of them.

As for Stunderbuttz...Yeah...No.

biffbaffboff

I think there was 2 problems.

1) No rules were broken.
2) Fed jailed no rules broken.

In truth what probably happened was that they did deserve the fed jail.They crossed lines,pushed things over and above gameplay.

But no rules were broken.Its a tough call but ultimately rules had to come into it. Seriously if they got fedded and no rules were broken where would it have ended?

I'd have called for all scammers to be fedded.All bullies be fedded.Online attackers fedded.People who swear at me in a mail fedded.It would have got out of hand and I think the right thing for the game was done,but think they came within a whisker of never playing again ever!
Scammers could get fedded. So could bullies, actually, if they were doing what they were doing to you without just cause or concern..

As for them not breaking the rules, Biff..-Didn't really want to say this.- But #2 + #3 worked against them. Unwritten rules that people must follow.

Personal information on the interwebs needs to be what it is; personal and private. That does not need to be expressed, for it is well known of the dangers of your personal information on the internet..

So, technically, they broke the rules..But Zenith made it absolutely clear this time around that there will be no personal information going around.
maybe it wasnt written rules, bt you just dont do it
if you walked up to your boss and told him exactly what you thought of him, should he not sack you because its not against the rules?
This thread is all speculation. Thanks for the support biff.
Hmm..I don't think there's a dignified response for 'this thread is all speculation,' then thanking someone for the support..

So..I'll say that my words of those 4 X Pats having broke the rules is just gathered thought and information..

I do welcome the unbanned back and hope they continue to play the game, though. That much hasn't change since they had been banned.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's