AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: welcome back Xpats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hmm..@ Bifficus..

I welcome the X Pats back.
w00k Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:Loki,

As much as we feel that we should fight and argue, I think that your considerate and moral style of game play is a model for the future of all AL'ers.

I am appalled that you would associate yourself with this everyday riff raff.

Your friend in sarcasm,

Marlo

^ Bored at work Biggrin
Posted: Sep 09 2008 4:20
^^ high at work Wink
G2 will never look at soap the same way again.
absolute disgrace they was let out, not a very good example in my eyes, it shows people that they can too go and copy what they did,

what about the release of SK? he did something minor compared to these? in fact, he did nothing at all compared to this
awesomo Wrote:absolute disgrace they was let out, not a very good example in my eyes, it shows people that they can too go and copy what they did,

what about the release of SK? he did something minor compared to these? in fact, he did nothing at all compared to this

SK is out. As for those released, they weren't released with a slap on the wrist.
w00k Wrote:Thanks biff.

Piss up a rope, Mor.

Nothing against you X patters, If they were SVS I have felt the same way.

I assume they have lost name change and posting abilities
andyscho Wrote:
w00k Wrote:Thanks biff.

Piss up a rope, Mor.

Nothing against you X patters, If they were SVS I have felt the same way.

I assume they have lost name change and posting abilities

You assume a lot, you all have.
zenith Wrote:
awesomo Wrote:absolute disgrace they was let out, not a very good example in my eyes, it shows people that they can too go and copy what they did,

SK is out. As for those released, they weren't released with a slap on the wrist.

Nah, can't be, I was sure that Sk re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-
re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-retired. Would he really come back after making such a statement?
zenith Wrote:SK is out. As for those released, they weren't released with a slap on the wrist.

zenith Wrote:We don't discuss details on why players get banned from the forums and/or the game.

I guess that's out the window these days...

biffbaffboff

Sk told me he got hacked.Maybe explains a few things but who is to say he was not having a real life breakdown XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's