AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang Tags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
They are few and far between when individual tags are given out like McCain/Palin rally buttons.

I would like to see more opportunities to obtain gang tags and would like to know what tags are available for the taking before the tag is given so everyone knows what to shoot for. Add a list of the tags that will be given to the library or any other area.

There are several reputable gangs that are tagless. Xpats, Dissidence, BM, Valhalla, Hellbound, ShadowWarlords, TBABS, just to name several...

I don't think there is a need for cheesy tags but common sense ones.

First gang to have 30 members
First gang to have 40 members
(I've been told there will only be a tag for FIFTY members) - which I think is ludicrous. What is the reasoning behind this? There are so few tags given to gangs, what is one little line on a gang's page? Nothing to an admin, everything to the pride of a family that works hard together to obtain these goals.
$(insert dollar amt) earned from crimes in a day
Most combined war attacks in 24 hours
just to name a few...

All of the aforementioned gangs have fought to remain in existance. Let's reward them for beating the odds.

What say you?
Not to crush your argument but SVs have earned their tags. To win the Ares contest took all of us to be on for up to 18 hours for 7 days straight. We won by a land slide due to the dedication and activity. To gain 100,000 points took thousands of Aps and its a landmark.

Giving tags out for lesser achievements I dont agree with, however we were first to 30 members.
we need more gang contests but not those u r saying those r some milesontes that dont really matter
More contests just for gangs is a def must. I do like seeing tags for huge milestones like ingus said.

It would be nice to know if there are any specific ways to earn tags for gangs. 50 members...yikes
Can't wait for that first gang to 200k tag.

iceman2020

w00k Wrote:Can't wait for that first gang to 200k tag.

There isn't one.
Well that's a turkey sandwich if that's the case.
andyscho Wrote:Not to crush your argument but SVs have earned their tags. To win the Ares contest took all of us to be on for up to 18 hours for 7 days straight. We won by a land slide due to the dedication and activity. To gain 100,000 points took thousands of Aps and its a landmark.

Giving tags out for lesser achievements I dont agree with, however we were first to 30 members.

Those are some pretty amazing feats. Some of the tags today(Mainly personal tags) are rather ridiculous..

Ares contest. I always wondered what it was, but I never got the chance to ask, I don't think. What is the Ares contest?
Ares contest was both gang based and individual based. Basically anyone could play as you used the weapon supplied by ares. The more you shot the more points your gang earned or earned yourself. Lasted for a whole week. Winner of gang won +1 humanity each. Individual winner won 35 Ares. (Loki). I think we only had 7 members at that time. Rafal joined us for the contest as he recognised we were most likely to win it so he could gain the +1 humanity. I worked out the amount we eventually won by equated to us being about a day ahead activity wise than the 2nd place gang (SSM) ie we could have stopped on the friday instead of saturday Biggrin. At the time I dont think the other gangs realised that the more members you had the more chance you had to win. Took Aps to shoot. so every refresh shoot again. Averaging about 16 hours a day each. We earned that tag Biggrin
That actually sounds pretty wild. I'd like to run something like that. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's