AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: sb1 or p5?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i'm leaning towards the p5 as it matches my stats a lot nicer. any major differences? like hideout attack and such
hideout hits are higher with the sb1 and u can also get more crits in one battle with it.

i think with the p5 you're more likely to get a super high crit but they're few and far between.

Thor

Howlsong Wrote:hideout hits are higher with the sb1 and u can also get more crits in one battle with it.

i think with the p5 you're more likely to get a super high crit but they're few and far between.
Yup, I can go up to 3 fights without a crit sometimes, where shotguns and riffles usually get you at least 1 every fight.
hydro9226 Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:hideout hits are higher with the sb1 and u can also get more crits in one battle with it.

Yup, I can go up to 3 fights without a crit sometimes, where shotguns and riffles usually get you at least 1 every fight.

When he says crit, he means 500+....Even with level 4 skills, they are very sporadic but a great gun in any case.
P5, you only have to focus on Dex and Accuracy Versus the SB-1 where you have to build your strength up for no significant advantage over accuracy.

If you do chose the P5, those stats for strength would gvie you an extra 3-4 level in dexterity or accuracy.

badmanbren

Strength to carry the gun. You can never build your strength for no reason...Encumberance rate's a major facotr in battles, IMO.

Marlo

Keep all your stats working at all times, regardless of what weapon you chose to run with.
I agree with you all.

However, around level 25 strength is more than good enough for a decent encumbrance rate.

You would make the dev point a better use by working on the dexterity, accuracy, or resistance for a gun user.

If the SB-1's requirment is 27 in strength, more than half of the SB-1 user won't go directly to level 30 str until much later in the game. It's more strategically wise to place those point somewhere else at that time.

Shotokan Wrote:i'm leaning towards the p5 as it matches my stats a lot nicer. any major differences? like hideout attack and such

P5 and SB-1 has great hideout damages. If you have a level or 2 in Miltary assualt, you would get those 50's damage with either gun.

Damage wise, P5 is a gambler gun. If you have a lucky day, a P5 can take on a SB-1 easily. The critical is just that crazy. On, a bad day, good luck with the P5, SB-1 can own 'em without sweat.

The deciding factor for many player is the endurance requirment. That wouldn't be a case for you.
ZeonOne Wrote:P5, you only have to focus on Dex and Accuracy Versus the SB-1 where you have to build your strength up for no apprarent reason.

If you do chose the P5, those stats for strength would gvie you an extra 3-4 level in dexterity or accuracy.
stupidity, you still need strength with the p-5, for encumberence ratings etc
Alright, you guys are stepping on my toes about the encumbrance rate.

My post was intended to stated that Strength does not have any significant advantage over Accuracy and Dexterity for gun user.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's